When you submit an order, here’s what we’ll do for you:
- Review your application for accuracy, common errors, and completeness.
- Contact you if we have any questions about your application.
- Prepare all appropriate government applications.
- File your application electronically with the U.S. Copyright Office.
- Send you confirmation of the filing including your Library of Congress Case Number.
- Provide you with telephone, email & live chat support throughout the process.
- The U.S. Copyright Office will mail your Certificate of Registration directly to you.
- You can take legal action against someone who has copied your original work.
- You do not have to wait to receive your Certificate of Registration before you publish or distribute your work.
- You do not need permission from the U.S. Copyright Office to place a copyright notice on your material.