When you submit an order, here’s what we’ll do for you:
- Review your application for accuracy, common errors, and completeness.
- Contact you if we have any questions about your application.
- Conduct a trademark search, if requested. (If a conflict is found, you can modify your application.)
- Format any logo or specimen for acceptance by the USPTO.
- Forward your completed application to you by email for your electronic signature.
- Send your signed application for electronic filing with the USPTO.
- Provide you with telephone, email & live chat support throughout the process.
Government Filing Fee
- We do not collect the government filing fee from you.
- To file for trademark registration, there is a $275 filing fee (or $325 for some filings) that is payable only upon successful completion of our services.
- The USPTO will mail your registration certificate directly to you.
- You will be allowed by law to use the ® federal trademark registration symbol.
- You’ll have the exclusive right to use the trademark nationwide for your goods or services.
- You can sue in federal court to enforce your trademark rights.